Tuesday 16 October 2012

Some VATR Stats and What's to Come!

Hello and welcome to any new readers here at the Value At The Races blog.

Please take some time to read my previous entries and of course the below ramblings!

I know some people are put off by the lack of explanation as to why I arrive at a selection on the daily advice e-mail. The purposes of this site are to help people understand that every tip I send out has been well thought out and represents value from the calculations that I use. I'd also like to add that the tips sent out are part of my daily portfolio and are backed by myself at all times.

Anyway back to the service and how it has performed over the last 12 months. The service went live on the 20th February 2012. We were well into the back end of the jumps season at this point and a lot of my energy was gearing itself up for the flat season. Suffice to say this flat season has been the hardest and most testing times of my professional punting career! I've still managed to turn a profit but there has been no holiday for myself and Mrs VATR!!

So as I'm sure you're aware we need to treat betting as a long term investment so here are some figures for the service, had you been with me from day one.

Start of service (20/02/12) till end of Feb: +11.70 Points
March: +36.37 Points
April: -4.624 Points
May: -17.989 Points
June: +16.239 Points
July: +5.666  Points
August: +10.508 Points
September: -10.802 Points
October till today (15/10/12); +20.808 Points

Total: + 67.858 Points

The cost of subscribing to the service would have cost you over that period of time 38.40 Points of your bank so your overall profit would have been 29.458 Points. I know that is not amazing but it is a profit and as part of a portfolio is certainly worth its contribution.

We are now coming into our 9th month of being live and I strongly believe that the service will continue to profit as we head into the jumps. I have been burning the midnight oil over the last two months and have unearthed every single profitable statistic for the jumps and the All Weather with trainers, jockeys, horses, going, tracks and combinations galore! Going on the data I have for the last 5 years I would be looking to make well over 60 points profit between now and the end of February 2013. A bold statement but every angle I use is different to that of the bookie so it is a proven fact that we will turn a profit.

I will be publishing another post later on today that will give you a bit more of an insight into how I arrive at my selections and how I interpret "Value" which will keep my service in profit over the years to come.

Any questions, please leave a comment and I will answer within 24 hours.

Regards,

Ed





No comments:

Post a Comment